Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wool gDiapers?

I've had this idea in my head for a few weeks, but I haven't quite had the energy or time to pound it out. I absolutely have loved my gDiapers for my wee one, but since she has grown a bit, she is now pushing out of the size smalls. I'm not keen on purchasing, again, because of the cost. All I can think about lately is how awesome a wool gDiaper would be. The advantages of wool are unsurpassed, but the pattern of the gDiaper is simply awesome. I passed my idea onto Rachel of Chelory in hopes she could maybe do a comp for me; she's still working on it. In the meantime, I'm supposed to be working on a good fit in knit, before I cut into wool interlock. With any luck…or skill!…I'll be able to have some custom wool dipes---but, with all the rockin' colors of the gDiapers.

No comments: